Friday, June 3, 2011

Introduction: What's In My Purse

          The very first blog assignment we had of the year for my English 101 class was to write about what was inside of our purse or wallet. Because I was brand new to the class, I was a bit hesitant to do this assignment as I was not familiar with a blog and I wasn't really sure I wanted to expose the mess of a purse I had! However, it turned out to be the most interesting blog of the class in my opinion because it really gave me a chance to analyze how something so simple as looking inside of a purse can be analyzed in so many different ways by different people. Judgments and assumptions can be made about a person, based simply off of the contents or even the organization of my purse. This blog posting has allowed me to realize that things aren't always as they seem and there may be more to the picture than what you see. It's like that old say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

No comments:

Post a Comment