Friday, June 3, 2011

Introduction: Community

         The second essay of my English 101 class was based around the topic of community. It was another topic I did not think I completely understood until of course the readings were all completed and then I definitely caught on to everything that was being asked of me. I enjoyed most of what I read and this made it more enjoyable to write. A community can mean so many different things, by researching and writing this paper, it really helped me fully understand the broad aspect of the topic. However, after writing this paper and receiving the peer edit comments and suggestions, large parts of the paper could be rewritten to allow for better flow and an overall understanding for the audience that reads it. This is the paper I chose as the one that demonstrated my skills at revision and reseeing my work. Now that I have progress with my skills as a writer, I believe the updated version of my essay on community is significantly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment